Demo programs to show usage of Jar2Exe
You can learn to use Jar2Exe by referring to the demo programs.
Before you follow the steps of examples, you can do some prepares:
- Download and Install Jar2Exe to let command "j2ewiz" valid.
- Install JDK and add the bin directory of JDK to PATH to let command "javac" valid.
- Make a directory as the root of demos, for example: "X:\demos", then 2 sub-directories "src", "lib".
- Download Integrate API and save it to "X:\demos\lib\jar2exe_integrate.jar".
Download All Demos
- demos.7z - 5.75M, all demos in one file
A "Hello Word" program to test whether Jar2Exe does work.
- See Hello Jar2Exe page for steps of demo.
A simple java window program to show usage of Windows type of application.
- See Hello JFrame page for steps of demo.
A simple service program to show usage of Service type of applications.
- See Hello Service page for steps of demo.
Hello Splash Window
A simple windows program to show usage of window program and Splash window.
- See Hello Splash Window page for steps of demo.
Hello Event Log
A simple console program to show usage of Event Log.
- See Hello Event Log page for steps of demo.
Hello System Tray
A simple windows program to show usage of window program and System Tray.
- See Hello System Tray page for steps of demo.
Hello Stdout Redirect
A simple console program to show stdout redirection. The redirection is enabled through configuration file.
- See Hello Stdout Redirect page for steps of demo.
2 simple console programs to show usage of Derby database.
- See Hello Derby page for steps of 2 demos.